- Superhuman Strength: As with the other armors, the Arctic Armor has superhuman strength.
- Repulsors: Like all other regular Iron Man Armors the Arctic Armor is equipped with Repulsors.
- Unibeam: The armor features a powerful Unibeam that can melt through Ice.
- Heat Wave: The armor has can produce a Heat Wave to counter freezing temperatures, ice, and frost.
The Arctic Armor was created by Tony Stark sometime after his encounter with Blizzard, to be able to counter the former if they crossed paths once more.
The armor was activated and used by Tony for a mission to retrieve a raw ore in an abandoned Arctic Facility to be able to save Whitney Stane.
- Like in the comics, the Arctic Armor was only used once.
- There are no current trivia available on this topic, as of the moment.
- There are no References to display.