|Ford Flathead Roadster (1932)|
Owner: Tony Stark
Car Brand: Ford
Car Model: 1932 Ford Flathead Roadster
Car Color: Black, Red, Yellow and Orange
The 1932 Ford Flathead Roadster, also known as the "Hotrod" is an old and famous car model of the American car brand, Ford. It was one of Tony Stark's cars, and can bee seen in his garage in Iron Man and Iron Man 2.
After his night with Christine Everhart, Tony goes to his workshop in the morning and works on his Ford Flathead Roadster. He fixes the engine and asks help from JARVIS in fixing it, which JARVIS shows Tony a scenario of how the engine explodes.
The Ford Roadster is the only car left from Tony's original line of car collections. He keeps it in his garage, which becomes a part of Tony's new line of car collections. The Ford Roadster can still be seen as the main screensaver used for the computers in Tony's house as well as in Stark Industries. This implies it was never changed after the events of Tony revealing his secret as Iron Man.
- There are no current notes available on this topic, as of the moment.
- Tony's 1932 Ford Flathead Roadster's plate number is Stark 5.
- The actual car model used in the film belongs to Director Jon Favreau.
- The Ford Flathead Roadster was the main screensaver used for almost all the computers in Stark Industries and Tony's Malibu House. Up until The Avengers and Iron Man 3, did the Hotrod screensaver no longer appear.
This section is under development. Information will be placed here soon.
- There are no References to display.
- There are no External Links to display.
| Tony Stark's Cars|
|Audi Models||Audi R8 (2008) • Audi R8 Spyder • Audi R8 e-tron (White) • Audi R8 e-tron (Red) • Audi R8 (2016)|
|Sports Car Models||Acura NSX • Bugatti Veyron SS • Saleen S7 • Wolf WR Ford Replica (1978)|
|Luxury Car Models||Tesla Roadster • Rolls Royce Phantom|
|Old Car Models||Ford Flathead Roadster (1932) • Shelby Cobra (1967) • Mercury Coupe (1949) • Ghia Cadillac (1953)|