Armor Data Edit
Armor Design Edit
The Hyperpulse Mark 9 is primarily orange neon, outlined with glowing yellow neon seams. It has a much more advanced design than the Mark 2 armor.
- Superhuman Strength: The armor is just as strong as the Mark 2 armor, theoretically even more powerful. The armor can immensely increase the wearer's strength, and can help the wearer lift extreme weight with no strain.
- Enhanced Duarbility: The armor is designed to withstand many attacks, and survive in hash conditions and environmental factors.
- Flight: The armor has propulsion systems in the boots to fly in the air
- Time Displacement: The armor is designed with a time machine, allowing it to travel back in time. However, continuous use will overload the equipment, and render it useless.
- Teleportation: The armor is designed with Warp Cells, allowing it to teleport over a varying range of distances.
- Repulsors: The Hyperpulse Mark 9 is equipped with repulsors in the gloves.
- Unibeam: Although it is never seen using it, it is fair to assume it can utilize Unibeam.
- Energy Manipulation: The armor can create a ball of energy that can incapacitate and even kill it's target. The armor can control the projectile's path, allowing for advanced crowd control and targeting.
- Although Arno Stark wears Hyperpulse Mark 9, Tony developed the armor
- The armor is compatible with J.A.R.V.I.S, and has much more advanced processing power than previous models
- The Hyperpulse Mark 9 armor has warp and teleportation technology, it is fair to assume the previous models in the Hyperpulse series have the same
- available on this topic, as of the moment.
- There are no current trivia available on this topic, as of the moment.
- There are no References to display.
- There are no External Links to display.