- "I never had a taste for this sort of thing. But I must admit, I am deeply enjoying the suit!"
- ―(Iron Man) Obadiah Stane commenting on his armor while talking to Tony Stark.
- The Iron Monger Armor was built by Obadiah Stane. The armor's design was heavily based on the Mark I, thus having a similar resemblance to the the original armor.
The Iron Monger Armor is based on the Mark I but is twice its size, bulkier, and has many more weapons. It has a large circular Arc Reactor in the middle of its chest piece. Its color is blue like the original Iron Man suits. The helmet is nearly the same as the Mark I's helmet.
Mounted on the right forearm, The Machine Gun is capable of sustained fire with a rotating barrel. The bullet caliber is unknown.
The Iron Monger has Rockets equipped to the side of the armor's arm. The armor's Rocket Launcher has a self-loading mechanism with enables the suit to fire once a new rocket is loaded.
The Missile Launcher is the strongest item of the Iron Monger. It uses a Targeting System built into the suit enabling for aiming.
When Pepper Potts and S.H.I.E.L.D. agents led by Phil Coulson tried to stop him, Stane donned the Iron Monger suit, using Tony Stark's stolen Mark II Arc Reactor to power it. Tony, in the Mark III suit, powered by his original Mark I Reactor fights him, but is no match for Iron Monger in his underpowered armor.
Finally, Pepper Potts overloads the Stark Industries Arc Reactor, causing an electrical surge that knocks out power to the suit. It then falls into the Arc Reactor which explodes, destroying the suit and killing Stane.
This section is under development. Information will be placed here soon.
- The Iron Monger Armor was introduced in the first Iron Man film.
- Unlike its comic counterpart, it is about twice Iron Man's size
- It is vulnerable to extreme weather A.K.A the "Icing Problem."
- The armor's greatest weakness its under its neck, where most of the armor's cables are located, including the Tracking system cable that is ripped off by Tony Stark using the Mark III.
- Despite having repulsors on it's hands and the Arc Reactor on its chest, it can't fire repulsor blasts or the Unibeam blast
- There are no References to display.
- There are no External Links to display.
| Cinematic Armors|
|Iron Man Armors|| MARK'S 1 - 7:|
Mark I • Mark II • Mark III • Mark IV • Mark V • Mark VI • Mark VII
| IRON LEGION:|
Mark VIII • Mark IX • Mark X • Mark XI • Mark XII • Mark XIII • Mark XIV • Mark 15 • Mark 16 • Mark 17 •
Mark 18 • Mark 19 • Mark 20 • Mark 21 • Mark 22 • Mark 23 • Mark 24 • Mark 25 • Mark 26 • Mark 27 • Mark 28 •
Mark 29 • Mark 30 • Mark 31 • Mark 32 • Mark 33 • Mark 34 • Mark 35 • Mark 36 • Mark 37 • Mark 38 • Mark 39 •
Mark 40 • Mark 41 • Mark 42
| MARK'S 43 - 47:|
Mark 43 • Mark 44 • Mark 45 • Mark 46 • Mark 47
|War Machine Armors||War Machine Armor Mark I • War Machine Armor Mark II • Iron Patriot Armor|
|Other Armors||Iron Monger Armor • Whiplash Armor Mark I • Whiplash Armor Mark II • Iron Legion Armor Drones|