The Thorbuster Armor (Model 23), was an armor that appeared in the Iron Man Comics of the Marvel Comics Universe, that was published by Marvel and created by Stan Lee, Larry Lieber, Don Heck and Jack Kirby.
Tony Stark created and used the Thorbuster Armor to fight Thor during the period when Thor attempted to rule all of Earth. It combined Stark's technology with Asgardian magic, and its design was based upon Thor's enemy, the Destroyer.
- All-New Iron Manual Name: Model 22.
- First Appearance: Iron Man, Volume 3#64.
It's design was based upon Thor's enemy, the Destroyer.
This section is under development. Information will be placed here soon.
- Strength Thorbuster Armor (Model 23), Was Capable of Fighting and even Winning against Skyfather (the strongest version of Thor, in which he combines the power of magic runes, power of Odin his father, also called Odinforce). In this form, he is often stronger than his former self, including a colossal power Mjolnir which strengthens Thor.
- Speed Thorbuster armor was capable of fighting and even winning against Skyfather Thor (who was Stronger Than Even Odin). (Thor's speed of Fighting even in base displacement reactions and faster light repeatedly (in billions of times faster than light and above) (Thor's speed during battle, movement and reaction of Thor, are equal. He is able to fly from the Earth to the Sun, in a couple of minutes, his response allows him to win against Quicksilver, and opponents faster than him. His strength is enough that would outrun Mjolnir, at a speed greater than light, and even higher (however, the hammer itself is transcendent in relation to the space-time). And this is an incomplete list of the abilities of Thor, Mjolnir's velocity is so great that it is easily moved between the galaxies, in seconds). (holding Mjolnir in his belt, Thor can fly at speeds many times greater than the speed of light. And Thor can easily respond to such a speed, it was argued, the speed of thought).
- There are no current trivia available on this topic.