Portrayed By: William Sadler
Real Name: Matthew Ellis
Affiliations: US Goverment
Age: Mid 50's to 60's
Occupation: President of the United States
Ally Status: None
Hair: Salt and Pepper
Other Features: None
- President Ellis: "You elected me on a single platform. I will defend this country, at all costs. The Mandarin must be stopped."
- The Mandarin: "You don't know who I am. You'll never see me coming."
- ―President Ellis talking about his election, and his determination to protect the country of the United States against the terrorist threats and attacks of the Mandarin.
President Matthew Ellis, or Ellis for short, is the President of the United States, and was a recurring character that appeared in the movie Iron Man 3. He was the primary victim in the movie, and was portrayed by actor William Sadler.
He made his debut in the movie, when The Mandarin televised a threat to the world,Later, he witnessed Thomas, the president of the Rockson Oil Corporation being shot by The Mandarin live on TV.
As the president of the United States, Ellis was a great president, determined to do anything to protect the country from the forces and terrorist attacks of The Mandarin, as well as having James Rhodes by his side, as an "American Hero" , in response to the events of The Avengers ,
Ellis has light brown and dark brown hair. His appearance implies he is around 50-60 years old. He has a fair complexion and has a husky body structure.
This section is under development. Information will be placed here soon.
President Ellis Was Sworn in as President Of the US, and the first issue that he have to handle as president was the menance caused by the mandarin . In response to the mandarin's threats, he allows War Machine to be re-branded as the Iron Patriot .
Captain America: The Winter SoldierEdit
President Ellis was mentioned in a Gallery museum featuring the heroes of the 1930's. While Steve Rogers is walking his name is mentioned through the audio, and it is also revealed that his first name is Matthew.
- "Tell Rhodes, find this lunatic!"
- ―(Iron Man 3) President Ellis Commanding a Government Official to tell Rhodey to track down the Mandarin.
- There are no current notes available on this topic, as of the moment.
- President Ellis is Named after Warren Ellis who wrote the Extremis Story Arc for the Iron Man Comics as a way to honour him .
Iron Man 3Edit
- There are no References to display.
- There are no External Links to display.
| Marvel Cinematic Universe Characters|
|The Avengers|| Iron Man • War Machine • Captain America • Hulk • Thor • Black Widow • Hawkeye • Maria Hill • Nick Fury •|
Quicksilver • Scarlet Witch • Vision
|Iron Man Characters|| Pepper Potts • J.A.R.V.I.S. • Happy Hogan • Howard Stark • Erik Selvig • Phil Coulson • Maya Hansen •|
Ho Yinsen • Harley Keener • Christine Everhart • Dr. Wu • President Ellis • Vice President Rodriguez •
Senator Stern • General Gabriel • Major Allen • Jack Taggart • Chad Davis • Maria Stark
|Villains|| Iron Monger • Raza • Abu Bakaar • Whiplash • Justin Hammer • The Mandarin • Aldrich Killian • Eric Savin •|
Ellen Brandt • Loki • Chitauri Warriors • Chitauri Leviathan • The Other • Baron Wolfgang Von Strucker • Ultron •
Ultron Sentries • Thanos